Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tube Challenge

         
I don't usually share the tags I make, because I am still in the process of learning, and I don't think they are good enough to share yet... Most of my work is by trial and error... more error than trial, actually, because I am self-taught... If it doesn't work, I just do it over...
 
I have missed out on a lot of the tutorials that my graphic group has been doing... I usually find the tuts difficult to understand, anyway, so I usually just do my own thing...
 
Last week, we received some tubes to see what we could do with them... The graphics below are the results of my tube challenge... no fancy animations... but the only rules were to use at least two of the tubes...
 
 
!winivere_FollowTheSun
The only tubes that I used in this tag are a gray bracket, the fairy, the blue flower and a light blue flower, and the WordArt. The big image was created from the fairy. The multiple flowers were created from one flower. I am happy that they sent the Cancer fairy because that is my zodiac sign. =.)
 
 
!winivere_TheWanderers
The only tubes that I used in this tag were the light blue flower, the blue flower, the Word Art, and the girl in blue. The bubble and the other two girls were created from the girl in blue. The multiple flowers were created from one flower. P.S. I know the WordArt is misspelled! lol @ not my fault.
 
I don't think my tags are as good as many of the artists in J-Land, but I'm trying! LOL
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great

Anonymous said...

You are brave...I'm not ready to share yet and I've done several.  Already started on next weeks challenge...lol.  Becoming obsessive already.  You did great Wini.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great job Winivere!  I prefer the bottom 2 just beacuse I like vivid colors.  
hugs,  Bethe  http://journals.aol.com/sunnybethe/palm-harbor/  

Anonymous said...

them are freat tags good job.... i think all of us are always lurnin on this cause there is always somethin new.... keep up the good work