Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tube Challenge 2

I thought I was doing good to start on next week's tube challenge, but after I had already completed my tags, they changed the rules and added some tubes... Oh, well...
 
I am adding my completed tags to my journal instead... These were completed with no tutorial... They are both animated so I hope they will not take too long to load...
 
 
!winivere_TrappedInThePast
To this tag, I added the man in the bottle and the woman behind the glass. They are not tubes.
 
 
 
!winivere_MovingOn
To this tag, I added the butterfly and the woman with hammer and chisel. The woman is not a tube.
 
I am disappointed that my tags will not go into next week's challenge... I love the colors and it took so long to make them... sigh... 
 
Thanks for visiting...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now I'm jealous.  You got stuff moving didn't you.  I haven't figured that out yet.  Very, very nice girlfriend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

WOW!  Looks fantastic : )  I don't htink you have to use everything in the challenge.  How In the woled did you learn the animation on your own?  Looks great!

hugs,  Bethe  

Anonymous said...

You are so clever...tubes, tags,  it's like a new language !!  keep smiling.  much Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I do love both of them, Win!  Love the animation!  It took me forever to figure that out.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

While these look great!!!, I'm confused -- what's a tube?

Okay, I've worked with test tubes.  I know that there are tubes in the back of the old style televisions, somehow, but, huh?

Anonymous said...

win just wanted to let you know that we will include these in our journal. After all you worked very hard on them.... I just wanted you to make another with something from each catergory that was sent this way we can give u credit for using everythin..So dont be disapointed we will acknowledge these 2.
Steph