Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life Is But A Dream

       
 
Last night, something happened that hasn't happened in a long time... I had a dream...
 
I think it was actually a series of little dreams, one after the other. When the morning light shone on my face, I could feel another dream coming into view, but I told myself that I had done enough dreaming already, and I woke myself up... Hopefully, I didn't interrupt something important...
 
The part that I remember most vividly took place in a house, which is usually the norm in my dreams... I remember talking with someone and that person told me that for this assignment, I would need to wear the clothes that were laid out in the other room. I really wanted to do the assignment, but I was afraid that with all of the weight that I have gained that I might not be able to fit in the clothes that I needed to wear for it...
 
I walked over to the other room and found the clothes, just as the person had said. There was a white, crisp dolman-sleeved shirt and a pair of pants. I loved the shirt, because it was a 1940's style, I love those kinds of shirts, but I have not been able to wear a white shirt after the weight-gain, because it will draw too much attention to "the girls." The shirt looked roomy enough, because of the style, but the pants looked really small.
 
I didn't think that I would be able to fit into the pants, but I put my legs into them, one leg at a time... praying to myself, all the while... to be able to ZIP them UP. 
 
To my surprise, the pants fit and there was no struggle whatsoever in zipping them up! I had the same look of amazement as America did when she fit into the pants that her skinny friends fit into! In my dream, the pants fit and it was amazing!
 
 
I unzipped the pants, put on the crisp white shirt, put the shirt tails inside the pants, and I zipped up the pants. The shirt and the pants made me look as if I had a tiny waist. I walked out of the room into the other room and the person who told me to put on the pants said I looked good...
 
"I do look good; don't I?" I said... and I smiled in my dream and I was still smiling when I woke up...
 
In my dream, I had a little miracle... I do not like to dream because my dreams always come true, but this time, my dream is something that I want to become a reality... Thank you, Lord, for my little dream of HOPE...
 
 
This is Holy Week...It is a Special Week...
Just as you expect someone to acknowledge your birthday...
or to get something special on your birthday
from family or friends...
God is waiting to give you something special this week...
Watch for it!
EXPECT  A  MIRACLE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had dreams like that!!!  I love them!!!  LOL!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

i believe that god can come to you in dreams and enter ones sub-concious to gie you visions of your past and future!the realistic visions i truly believe are from god and give us a direction for our life. I HAD ONCE SPENT SEVERAL MONTHS IN A COMA AND DIED DURING THIS ORDEAL WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE COMA I HAD TRULY BELIEVED I HAD DIED ,FACED THE GATES OF HELL AND SAW THE ENTIRE PAST AND FUTURE OF ALL MEN ON EARTH. I WAS GIVEN A TOUR OF HEAVEN BY AN ANGEL OF GOD AND TOLD I COULD STAY FOR ETERNITY OR DO AS GOD WANTED AND RETURN TO MY BODYAND FINISH THE JOURNEY GOD HAD IN HIS PLAN . THIS WAS 37 YEARS AGO AND I'M NOT SURE IF MY WORK OR GOD'S  IS COMPLETE AS OF YET! I DO KNOW THAT DREAMS ARE OFTEN THE WORK OF GOD! BLESS YOU AND KEEP DREAMING!

Anonymous said...

Right back at ya Winivere.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love dthe movie 'The Sisterhoo....".  I know htere is a sequel in the works.
Isn't wonderful to have a happy dream?  One that has you smiling when you awake?  Make the day a whole lot better!  

Hugz,  Bethe    

Anonymous said...

What a great dream Winn....I love happy dreams :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda