Monday, March 31, 2008

At The Doors

  
Monday was another dead-end day of Job Search... So tired of job-hunting... The newspaper is a joke... Nothing in it but ads for people to buy stuff... How can they buy stuff if they don't have any money?!...
 
I went in to that telemarketing place, because they wanted me to do an application online... I really don't know why I couldn't have done it at home... The receptionist looked as if she was dressed to do her housework at home...It was a waste of time for me to get dressed just to do an application online... lol...
 
To top it off, their computer ate my application three times in a row... I went back to the receptionist to let her know that the computer was not saving my application... That's never happened before, she said... Well it is not unusual for it to happen to me! She put me on a different computer and I had to re-do the whole application again, but at least, the computer took the application that time... So much drama for such a low paying job...
 
 
 
Then I went to see Karl to see if he had any Chinese wallets at his shop... He didn't, but I got myself a few eye fulls of eye candy to last me for awhile... his face, his bod, and when he kept bending over to check out some boxes... lol... And check out those lips... Dang! So kissable... He is so YUMMM... He looks like that guy from the Doors... His skin is very white and his jet black hair is quite a contrast... He pulls his hair straight back into a ponytail... He is very SEXY looking... I especially love it when he is down on the floor, looking up at me... Oh my! Makes me weak at the knees...
 
Dang @ I can't even remember the name of the guy from the Doors right now, because I am still visualizing Karl... lol... I swear my eyes must have gotten really big and my breasts were probably standing at attention. lol...
 
Too bad there are so many young girls after him... If I were 20 years younger, Karl wouldn't stand a chance. lol... Oh, my... me bad... Ahh, now I remember... Jim Morrison! lol...
 
Oh, my! @ I had forgotten that Karl's brother was in the store! Oh, blush! I am sure his brother must have told him how I was drooling all over him, but then, Karl and I have been playing at this flirtacious game forever...
 
Still smiling at the sight of him...
Win =.)
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, hey, you're not dead, eh?  I'm sure he notices you.  

Doors.  Opening, closing, eating applications but perservering.

I'm in a desiring solitude kind of day today, but need to smile and put on the face and try to not act as if I'm about to throw up (for socializing nerves, not a virus).

Opening those doors.  Continuing to open doors.  Eventually, one will pan out............

Anonymous said...

You little devil you.  Hey, we may get older but we still know what turns our heads.  I'm 62 and still admire something that looks good...evil grin.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Keep walking the path my friend, He will direct you to the door that will open, it's just around the corner.

You make me smile you little flirt ;)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job hunt, Win. You will get the job that fits you :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Wini! you sound like me!! I drool too. LOL!
Good luck in the job hunt.
Love ya,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

have a good week:) drooling lol it keeps us young:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I laughed at this entry about how you were drooling over him, it sure made you smile and your heart jumps...breast standing at attention..LOL!LOL! LOL!

Goodluck with your interview tomorrow!
Gem :-)


Anonymous said...

got your email...I like the ..."answers in my room.." tag.
:-)