Saturday, July 8, 2006

Visualization

                           

Painting: The Mirror by John W Godward

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN BECOME IT!

I once asked my friend why people were always envious of me, and he said: Have you looked in the mirror?

Sometimes I wonder why some people find me attractive when I have such a hard time seeing it myself.

"If only I were not so fat."

"If only I had nicer clothes."

"If only I was rich."

"If only I had a boyfriend."

"If only I had a better job."

"If only"

"If"

Let's get the IF out of L-IF-E; shall we?!#

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR ENTRY IS SO ON POINT TO WHAT I WAS RANTING ABOUT THIS MORNING IN MY JOURNAL...GET ON WITH IT.  DREAM IT, CONCEIVE IT, ACHIEVE IT!!  STOP ALLOWING THE "IF ONLYs"  TO RULE IN LIFE.  THIS LIFE IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL AND WE MUST MAKE IT THE BEST PRODUCTION THAT WE CAN, WHILE WE CAN. I FEEL EVEN MORE CONFIDENT OF MY DIRECTION NOW THAT I SEE IT CONFIRMED IN YOUR WORDS.  THANKS, WIN!!







Anonymous said...

Very good entry.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for you to post a recent pic of yourself! If I can post one of me in a pain brakthrough...no makeup, hr a mess. You can post one of you! Want to see Win!!!! {{{}}} The REAL Win!!!
Hugs, Sug