Saturday, July 22, 2006

Footprints in the Sand

mm.Blondes

My body makes it difficult to walk sometimes, but once was a time when I was told that I would never walk again. 

This morning was another of those difficult days, but even though I was in pain, I was surprised to be able to walk four laps around the parking lot. I continue to pray for the strength and healing of my body.

Lord, I am a walking miracle. Do not allow the pain of my body to keep my mind from wanting to take my body out for a walk. 

"During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

 footprints

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is going well!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Awww, honey!  I didn't know that you are in such pain.  I'll pray for you, OK?

Much love,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

you are in my prayers.  Hope you are feeling better soon. take care of yourself.  Dondie