Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just A Note

glamour.gif

Well, I turned in the computer and printer and all of my files. I hope I completed everything I had to do. Peggy wasnt there when I delivered everything so I will need to call her in the morning to ensure everything is completed. I hope I wont have to work tomorrow because it is my birthday but tomorrow is the deadline so I might have to.

Other than work, I dont know what else I will do with my time. It is obvious that I wont be able to go anywhere. Sighhh... Last year I couldnt go anywhere either because we had a hurricane and I ended up spending my birthday in the bathroom with no cake... I hope tomorrow will be an ok day.

I still havent been able to reach my girls via telephone. I hope they are ok. Maybe they are on vacation?! Ive been talking more to answer machines than people lately.

It was great to talk to a live person when I called my best friend. We made plans to meet in Corpus Christi on Friday, so we can go out to dinner somewhere. It will be great to get away from the Valley.

Thanks for this graphic, Sugar! I love it. I just wish it had my name on it. Hint! Hint! LOL

Win =.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

As a child I always associated my mother with beauty. We didn't have much, but I never knew it because she made everything beautiful. No matter what she had been through, she was always strong, always resilient. No matter who knocked her down, she came back swinging. And even though she was, and still is, the most lovely woman in any room, she never let it go to her head or take her from her responsibilites as a mother. I am proud to say that to me, she has always been beauty itself. My inspiration. My everything.

I love you Mom. Happy Birthday. I wish I could be with you today.

Big kisses from me, Bella, Baby Tre and Luis. We celebrate you today.

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it! I think I sent you 15 or 20 with your name for your BD...don't be a siggy piggy! LOL LOL Where are some of them BTW?
Have a HAPPY BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope that you find happiness in some way today and dont end up in a tub with a cake.....what a birthday!! Hope you get to talk to your girls soon too. Enjoy today, you are a special lady.
HUGS,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun with your friend.  Sounds like you need it !!  enjoy.  Hope you have a great day.  cute graphics :)  Dondie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great Birthday !!
hugs,
Ellen
Awesome tag!