Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Birthday

GirlsBestFriendgif

I would like to thank Ms Sugar for the lovely "Best Friends" Marilyn Monroe graphic with my name on it. I would like to thank Ms Kat for the lovely ecard that I received in my inbox this morning. I would like to thank all the lovely people who sent me emails to wish me a happy birthday. I would like to my daughter CC for calling me today. I would like to thank my daughter Angel who left me a message in my journal! Wow! I would like to thank all of the lovely people who left me such kind comments in my journal today. I would like to thank the Academy Awards. I would like to thank God for not making me spend this birthday in the bathroom with no cake. And I would just like to thank everybody! I love you all! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your sweetness sweetened my day.

dress   Win

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win,
You are so very welcome. I love that graphic. I am glad that you didn't spend the day in the bathroom with no cake. After all everyone deserves a birthday cake on their birthday.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your day went well! Good!!!!!!!! You deserve to be happy every day.
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day & got lots of BD Wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I love the comment from your daughter.  That was so sweet. Glad you had such a great day.  take care, Dondie
http://journals.aol.com/dondieroy/myweightlossjourney

Anonymous said...

WINN--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  YOUR JUST A BABY, A BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!!  

Ya put a smile on my face--down right lost my breath on the email funny ya sent.  Thanks.   MARY