Saturday, March 13, 2004

Fat Pictures

Visited a childhood friend this morning. Surprised that I am thinner than her. She has always been so thin. In the back of my mind I still wonder about her brother sometimes, but I didnt ask. 

Visited my mom to see if she had some of my fat pictures, since I refuse to keep any of the fat ones. LOL... Funny how she wants me to lose weight but she wants to feed me... Surprised that she said I am doing good, but of course, she said to keep going until I am a size 10. I think she still remembers me when I was a size zero. At my age, being a size zero would not be good for my face! I told her the jeans I was wearing were a size 4 but she said that's ok. You just keep going until you are a size 10. LOL... Can never please her.

Went to see my mechanic. He was surprised that I lost weight and he put his arm around my waist and asked me if I was going to be his girlfriend. LOL ..Why do people always go for my waist?!! Do they think it is not real or what?! Maybe because like Dolly Parton, my waist just looks small. As Dolly says, not much grows in the shade. Teehee =.)

I went to the old mall to look for a CD and I found it! It is the song I am listening to right now. It is called Tu Es Foutu. It is French pop. Love it! Love it! Love it! Makes me happy. I wanted to get a french pedicure but the woman who does my toes had the day off, so I went looking at the clothes. Nothing I want out there... Ughhh... Surprised ruche is back, though. I love ruche. My sexy black winter dress has ruche. I was looking at the belts and the salesclerk/cashier came up close to me, almost as if he was smelling my perfume or something, and gently whispered: mmm-mmm. LOL... I am sure I must have blushed all the colors of the rainbow.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the sales clerk....I hope one day they try to get close to me instead of hoping that I don't jump out in front of their car and total it!!!