Wednesday, March 10, 2004

THE BEST THING TO SHOW OFF...

Wow. Surprised to see 5 comments on my mini-break at the ocean! Thanks for dropping by and thanks so much for your comments, girls. If you all read this, perhaps I will find out what Loopy mood is!! ha ha...

Seems like I have come to a plateau. Could it be, because even though I am still considered obese, I wouldnt mind staying at this weight. Better snap out of that. ha ha... Strength is power over time. Stay focused. Didnt feel like walking tonight, but I did.. Oh so proud of moi.

According to the doctor's chart, I should be six foot and playing for the NBA. Who makes up those charts anyway? And by who's body did they measure?! Dang. I would much rather look like Marilyn Monroe than like Kate Moss anyday. Marilyn didnt have a flat tummy, but every woman wanted to look like her and every man wanted a woman who looked like her. Dont want to look like the stick figures we drew as kids... no way! Also, how can I be a size 4 jeans at this weight? Did they change the size tags to smaller sizes when we werent looking?!

Figuring out what to wear is getting harder and harder. I hate looking like everybody else. That's why I am very selective about patterned clothing. I know there will be someone out there wearing the same thing. I like to be different. And from what I see at stores, the tops are cut up to here and the pants are cut down to there. What is that?! Although I would consider piercing my belly button, I would never pierce my eyebrow. Owwww...   

Today I wore a black pencil skirt with a black shirt and belt and turquoise jewelry. What a rush to see your coworkers stare at your progress in disbelief! The best thing to show off is a new body. =.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I loved your journal. you have done so good on your weightloss. Look forward to reading more........Deanna

Anonymous said...

A size 4 ...wow ... that's great. Your goal was a 5. I am like you, Kate Moss is a stick girl & Marilyn had a HOT body. As long as I feel good w/what I look like I don't care what a dr. tells me I should weigh. Anyway, my dr. says I look good, "don't go loosing anymore honey, love who you are." This coming from a woman who is at least 100 lb. over weight herself. Great example!

Anonymous said...

You have done such a great job at losing your weight..If you feel comfortable with your weight now I wouldnt lsiten to the doctor and lose anymore..just keep eating right and drinking water and exercising and you wont have any problems keeping the weight off..and go get your belly pierced!! Thats my goal once my tummy goes a little flatter :) Congratulations!