Tuesday, March 2, 2004

151.0

OMGGGG... I am one pound away from 150 and six pounds away from obesity to overweight!!! Now that the doctor is helping me to regulate my thyroid, perhaps I will reach my ideal weight in less time!! =.)

My friend is coming from Galveston in March. She weighs 134. All my friends are thin. Sighhhh... Oh so hard not to be part of that world anymore. I am dying to take my life back.

A life that is spent being overweight is a life that is only half-lived. Oprah Winfrey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo......how was lunch? Congratulations in AOL picking your journal! That is wonderful!!! What weight did you start at any way? I started at 210, I am at 204 and have been for 3 weeks. Haven't lost one pound since then. But, I haven't gained either. So that's ok. I have started to add excersize, which I know is the key. I'm rooting for you to get down to your ideal weight...what is it by the way?
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hey! I Just figured out how to work the journal links! I was just typing in your name everyday to read your journal and lost the name.....lol! Sorry! I now have your journal linked to mine so you will be getting comments from me again. Sounds like you are doing good!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your journal. Your such an inspiration! I love your quote here. I wouldn't let what your friends look like matter, be happy with what God has given you, be proud of what you are accomplishing.

Anonymous said...

I had a question, you said that you have a thyroid problem, well my cousin has a thyroid problem and keeps gaining weight, she is really sad, can you give me any tips to give to her? Thanks and good luck in everything!