Tuesday, March 30, 2004

EXCESS WITHIN CONTROL

Continue @ plateau. Body has learned to function at same calories, at same routine. Need to change my strategy. Instead of cutting back on calories, I am eating more, but trying to maintain weight at the extra calories. Hopefully, this trick will help to get me back into the fat-burning stage I was before. Great to be eating healthy, watching combination of foods, and savoring every morsel. What should I eat today?!! Oh the possibilities!!!

Because of pains in my hip and lower back, I have stopped walking for awhile and have switched to free weights and stretches for body shaping instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have an excellant plan. Ive hit a plateau myself and added 200 calories to my diet. I'm already losing again. Water works great too.

Anonymous said...

good luck Win...You will do it. Sorry to hear about your hips and back. Sometimes walking will do that. Miss you!