Friday, March 5, 2004

149.5

Wow! Cannot believe how my body is reshaping itself. Is there such a thing as having sexy, cornered shoulders?!!! Looks like there is hope at the possibility of getting slimmer arms! =.) I dont know how much more weight I have to lose. I am allowing my body to be my guide. All I know is that even at this weight, I definitely am impressed with the results I am getting from this program. Oh, would be so nice to be able to wear skimpy summer clothes! Visualizing sundresses and halter tops! Also, everybody says that when you lose weight, your breasts get smaller. I suppose if I was running, that might happen. At my age, I have to consider the mishaps of gravity, but walking hasnt interfered with "the girls" at all. In fact, I havent had to buy a different bra size yet and I am definitely the same cup size! =.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOO, your doing so great! Can't wait til I'm close to the 140's! I usually don't have a problem with my chest going away, they just get firmer. Maybe the push-ups?

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.....lucky you are....lol! My chest has definately gotten smaller. But they are perkier, don't hang as much. Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up!