Wednesday, March 17, 2004

148.5 ~ St Patrick's Day

St Patty's Day. Not afraid to get pinched today. Wearing my green underneath my clothes. =.)

Still trying to get to that borderline. How can 3.5 lbs be so hard to get to?!!!

Going to the vampire this am for labwork. Hopefuly, the luck of the Irish will be with me this morning and I dont come out looking like a drug addict with all the holes she will put in me at just trying to find my vein!!! Oh how I dread getting my blood drawn. Sighhhhh....

It rained for three days and wasnt able to go walking. Started up with BodyFlex again on Monday. Walked six miles last night. Hope to see some inch loss in my mid-section with the BodyFlex. =.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Win you will make to your goal soon. You have done a great job on your lose and you will make it all the way we all hit walls in the weightloss but one day you will weigh and you will have made it to goal. Try cutting calories for a day or 2 and see if that helps you any. Talk to you soon Keep up the good work :o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight lose & walking 6 miles. Your doing wonderful, just hang in there. The inches will come!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was just temporary....getting stuck is normal!!! I should know. It is just your bodies way of telling you to slow your weight loss down (at least that's what I think) Hope you didn't have too many holes or any big bruises when you got done today. Blood draws never were my favorite, either. (((HUGS)))
Tracy