Sunday, March 14, 2004

149.5... second weigh in @ 149.0

OK... Frustrated with myself. Ate too much salt yesterday. Scale went up 1/2 lb, probably from nothing else except the salt!! That is what happens when your mother tries to feed you. Something inside you makes you want to comply even though your mind tells you otherwise. Mustnt let this drawback set me back. Keep focused, girl! You've come too far to repeat losing the same lbs over and over and over again!! Anxious to cross that borderline from obesity to overweight, even though I do get a lot of looks from the opposite sex. The walking has helped me to lose 30 lbs in about six weeks and it has gotten my lower body in shape. I am two days away from being on this program for 2 months, but for the past couple of weeks, my body seems to be at a plateau. Still, I am grateful that I havent gained and that I have been able to maintain.

This week, I need to focus on reshaping my upper body and go back to BodyFlex. Only thing is that you have to do Body Flex on an empty stomach. That's the part that is hard for me, because in the morning, I am so busy trying to get ready to go to work that I usually drink my shake while I am getting ready, but if I want to see results, I will need to get up 20 minutes earlier and just do it! Not walking everyday will be hard for me, because walking has become a great stress reliever. I really dont want to give up walking everyday, but this week I will need to cut down on my walking and focus more on reshaping my upper body.

I am so glad my son in law has become inspired to lose weight. He has lost 10 lbs so far! Makes me happy! =.)

Second weigh in... Went back to sleep and woke up 1/2 lb lighter. LOL... THOU SHALT NOT EAT SO MUCH SALT!!!!! =.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of your son in law too....good for him.
1/2 pound is not so much...it was probably just water anyway...it will go away. My old nurse practitioner said the people can fluctuate in their weight 3-4 pounds a day any way...That is why I only weigh in 1x a week.
I see you were up with the birds just like me today...or haven't you been to bed yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tracy! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, your weight is different at different times of the day. That is why I weigh myself first thing in the morning after I have gone to the bathroom. You weigh less in the morning and you weigh more later in the day!! Also you will always weigh less on the carpet so always weigh yourself on a bare floor. That is more accurate, although some days I wish I weighed in on the carpet. hahahahaha =.)

Anonymous said...

Drink a little exrta water & that half pound will fall right off. Your doing a fabulous job. I'd like to lose 30 in 6 weeks. I'd be at my goal weight!