Everyboy keeps asking me
so I am putting it in my Journal. LOL
How did you spend Labor Day?
1. went to buy a few groceries at Wal-mart.
2. ate a 75 cent cheeseburger at McDonald's, tax included.
3. stripped the bed and flipped the mattress. Grrr @ I broke the light bulb doing that! LOL
4. dusted the ceiling fan and the ceiling.
5. washed the bed linens and the towels.
6. Swept outside my front door and wiped the door clean.
7. Started to put together an "Office In A Bag."
(I found a zippered notebook folder at Wal-Mart for $4.00. It has mesh pockets and lots of compartments. I will include everything I will need to pay bills, mini office supplies, calculator, stamps, thank you notes, stationary, birthday cards, my resume, resume paper, and transcripts, and my FLY control journal to keep myself organized. It will take awhile to get the control journal completed.)
8. made a tag for the daily challenge.
9. made supper, ate.
10. checked emails.
11. watched a little TV this evening.
I still have to go make the bed and take a shower.
P. S... I had a good hair day today! LOL