Monday, June 11, 2007

Plans for the Week

                                               

How did SUMMER get here so quickly?! There is so much that I have let slip by without a comment... The woman who killed a man while she was trying to rob him. He only had a dollar on him... The man who put his baby in the microwave... Britney Spears revealing her privates, because she never learned how to get out of a car like a lady... Britney Spears going bald... Paris Hilton going to a "penthouse" jail cell, leaving jail after only three days because she was complaining that she has genital herpes and then crying that it isn't fair that she has to return to that "penthouse" jail cell...  Yes, all of that is living proof that the world continues to go on with or without me...

I do not know if I will be able to pop in to add another entry to my journal this week, so I will make this short and sweet. I plan to be working on several projects this month, so I should be fairly busy in my little part of the world. I will be trying to get rid of this bronchitis, of course, but I also plan to work on job search, weight loss, mending clothes, and preparing to move, if I have to. 

Current Weight: 180; waistline 40".

Thanks for visiting The Glass Box. I hope to be back before you know it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better and you get everything done you want to accomplish Win.  Take care.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great summer.  I am thinking about you.  take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Oh, get RID of that bronchitis!  I'll catch you when you can:)

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I've been real busy too.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer your way.
I gained back 30 pounds--tension eating(coward eating)
So this time I am shooting for the extrem and want to go from 224 to 180 --unheard of (except during chemo then I was at 169 ) in my adult life.
at my altered age of 36 that should be just fine --LOL

Granny Hugs to You,
MARY