Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Life's Path

                                       You are on the right path... 

                              

You are exactly where you are meant to be right now…
And from here, you can only go forward...

 shaping your life story
into a magnificent tale of triumph,

of healing, of courage,
of beauty, wisdom, power, dignity, & love….

Caroline Joy Adams

                                                     

                       

                                                    

                  

                                                      

p.s. Today, I am grateful for Mary. Welcome back, my friend. I have missed you. I must be doing something right if you keep coming back! Thank you so much for being a friend. Thank you so much for being a blessing. =.)

I am also grateful for the man who kept smiling at me today. I hope he didn't give me the Evil Eye from all that staring. LOL... He wasn't my type, Lord, but thank you so much for the men who dare to look past the weight. 

               

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always say that God opens the window for me on the 64th floor though! HA! Why is it that pix seems like a girl in the shower for the closed door? HA! So find the window to get to her guys! Ha! I love the friendship one too...had to snag them. Thanks!

Oh & this seems a bit along the lines of my Transformation posting on my new journal:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from ya winn!  Ya have a lot of fun things on your page!  
--Love, MARY