Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Genie In a Bottle

                      

If I had a Genie to help me with the problems that I have today, this is what I would want:

1. Good health.

2. To move back to Corpus Christi.

3. To never have to worry about money.

  LOL @ the mad thoughts of an unemployed Winivere. Such simple requests. I must be delirious, because if I were in a better state of mind, I would have also wished for a beautiful face and a youthful, sexy body that defies gravity!!!!

I continue to be sick, and my body continues to feel exhausted. I can't believe that I slept almost all day.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day...

                                 

Remember always that you carry the magic with you.  The MAGIC is YOU.

                                    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feeling so bad and the loss of your job.  I hope ya feel better soon.  I'll be praying for ya.  Get some rest girl!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

Sorry I havn't been around recently I have had company to saty and also many pooter problems.Grrrrrr So I have just this last two days been trying to catch up on all missed alerts.I am sorry to read you havn't been well.I hope things improve for you soon>i will keep you in my prayers.Love the Genie graphic.You look after yourself.Take care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I really hope you start to feel better.....take care of you!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Winn,  
So sorry your feeling blue and sick too?!!
                                 DERN, you deserve more.  
I liked your How to Dress info=sounds right on.
I lol when I read the story ya wrote about the love dress.
Mine needs much ironing too!!

Prayer your way.
Love,
MARY  

Anonymous said...

Hi Wyn,
I'm trying to catch up with friends today. I'm so sorry to learn that you have lost your job and also that you've been sick.....bless your heart. No wonder you are a bit blue, that's totally understandable. I will be praying for you and asking God to give you strength in body, mind, & spirit, and sending many good thoughts your way. Hang in there my friend....

Pooh Hugs,
Linda