Monday, June 4, 2007

Journal Quickie

At about 7:30 this evening, I vomited an excessive amount of food and phlegm for about 15 minutes and I was very surprised to discover that I even soiled my pants. I had to run to the bathroom to throw up, but I vomited all the way to the bathroom and continued to vomit when I reached the bathroom. I have never vomited as much and as long as I did today. My throat hurts from all of the stuff that came out of my body. I feel a very sharp pain from my throat to my heart and all the way down to the pit of my stomach. My stomach feels tight and as if it has ballooned and extended itself. In spite of all the vomiting, I continue to have problems breathing and there is still phlegm stuck in my throat. I hope that all that bad stuff will come out of my body, so that I can finally be healthy again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I would go get this checked out. Make sure it isn't something too serious.

Anonymous said...

You need to check with the Dr tomorrow norning, or if too bad tonight go to ER.
Sugar