Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

                                                           

Summer in the Valley is like living in HELL... Temperatures are at an all-time high... Looking for work in the heat of summer is just downright MADDDDDDDDD.

Info for journal/ Exercise:

The following is info from Sunday until this morning...

Sunday~ p.m.: First Day~ Walked 8 laps 

Monday~ a.m.: Walked 8 laps/ ~ p.m.: Neighbor latched on to me. Walked 6 very slow laps. Neighbor walks very slow and she got tired.

Tuesday~ a.m./p.m.: None (Had stuff to do.)

Wednesday~ a.m.: Walked 6 laps/~ p.m.:none 

Thursday~ a.m.: Walked 6 laps

Info for journal/ Weight-Loss Goals:

Starting Date: Sunday, June 17, 2007

Measure starting weight. ~ check

Eat less. ~ check

Drink plenty of fluids. ~ check

Start walking. ~ check

Stop eating by 7:30 p.m. ~ check

Info for journal/ Projects:

I am excited about a plan that I am working on. The plan will tie all of my projects together: eating plan,daily chores, clothing, jewelry, decorating. I can hardly wait until I have it organized enough to put it into practice.

I am already testing a few ideas, and so far, I like them. I think this is going to work to finally bring balance into my life.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has been hot here too...  You are doing good with your exercise.  way to go Winn.. Hope you have a great afternoon.
take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

your plan sounds excellent......Good luck with it....
The heat is hitting here too....makes it hard to breathe outside.
Peace
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Your plan sounds positive, i hope you reach your goal
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

It is so hot here to.  You have an exellent plan and I wish you luck.  You can do it.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success