Sunday, December 5, 2004

Staying Focused...

                 I have been weighing-in on Mondays but after all the wrong foods I have eaten this week, I had to take a peek.

How did I lose a pound?! Yay!

Doing good, but must remain focused for the Venus within myself remains trapped in the Glass Box...

                          

                   Pandora

                                                                Pandora: John Waterhouse                      

What are you afraid of, my Lady?

(the Glass Box)... to stay within its four walls until use and old age accepts them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recourse or desire... from The Lord of the Rings

Alternative reality

Alternative Reality: painting by Josephine Wall 

Only I can decide which path I will take: to remain in your familiar world or to rescue the Venus within from the walls of the Glass Box and reclaim the Kingdom that is rightfully mine.

NOTE:

We will be having a five-day Holiday Snack Week at work. A special thanks goes out to the two ladies who emailed me the following recipes. If anyone else out there has some recipe ideas, please send them to me via email. Thanks for your comments in my journal. Please leave your journal URLs also. 

No comments: