Monday, December 6, 2004

Eating Wierd Pays Off?

Click here to find out more!   CHECK THIS OUT!!

Looks like they have finally adjusted the Weight Chart to include people over age 35!!! It's about time! Will raise goal weight from 128 to 135.

 FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Image:http://www.onepreciousplace.us

Read somewhere that people who eat two eggs daily have a better chance of being successful on their diets, because eggs make you feel fuller than any other kind of breakfast. Also read somewhere that calcium helps you to lose weight in your upper body.

                     WEIGH-IN

I know I weighed myself yesterday, but today is the official Weigh-In day. Pleasantly surprised to see that I have lost 1.5 lbs this week. Yay me! I guess eating weird has paid off. Basically, I have been eating weird, because I havent been in the mood for cooking. LOL

marilyn monroe photo eating chocolate FOOD DIARY

SUNDAY

BREAKFAST: Two Scrambled EggsTaco in Flour Tortilla, hot sauce, small glass Milk. LUNCH:Hotdog with relish and Mustard in Flour Tortilla. Apple, Milk. (Crazy but I didnt buy bread and it didnt taste bad, actually.) SUPPER:Banana and Almond Cereal (WalMart), 1/2 grapefruit, Milk.

SATURDAY

BREAKFAST: Two Scrambled Eggs, no bread or toast. LUNCH: Two small $1.00 Double Meat- Double Cheese McDonald's cheeseburgers. I KNOW, I KNOW.... LOL... They had veggies in them, though. I think my body craved the protein. LOL... SUPPER: Cant remember what I ate for supper. I think I had a Mixed Berry Low-Fat Fruit and Grain Bar and two small glasses of milk

Win  =.)

PS... Still need more recipe ideas for next week's Five Day Holiday Snack Week at work. Please send those recipes via email.

Thanks so much for visiting my journal. Please leave URL so I can visit your journal. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I am gonna have to see about the eggs...

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

that is cool that you have lost weight.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss, Win!! After reading your entry, I looked up a height/weight chart online. According to said chart, I only need to lose 15 pounds to be in my weight range. You have no idea how happy you've made me today!

Love and hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Way to go Win!!!!!   I'm very proud of you.  Since I've been sitting at home with my back injury I've gained back all of the 10 pounds that I had worked so hard to lose. :(  But I'll lose it again...just like you are!

Tracy