Monday, December 27, 2004

The Dreaded Weigh-In

  ....weighing in after the holidays... actually, I did well to lose a few pounds before the holidays, because if you go back to November, I have lost a pound. Yay moi. Still feeling unpleasantly plump, however... Must presevere and start anew.

God is a God of Restoration. Dont let a season of mourning turn into a lifetime of mourning. Dont let your tragedy turn into your identity. ~ Joel Osteen

Little STEPS bring big REWARDS.......~ Winivere2002

                       View Large Image

Images by Corbis...http://www.fotosearch.com/corbis/diet-and-exercise/DGT421/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}},

I've lost my way but I hope the welcome mat is still there.  Happy Holidays. I hope we see more of each other starting now.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

I gained a few pounds over the holidays.  Now I start the battle of losing it all.  I had good will power only half of the time during the holidays.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

((((VIV))), I have missed you in my life. I have laid out the RED welcome mat for you.

(((POET MOM))), your beauty is breathtaking. When I grow up, I want to look just like you.

Win =.)