Monday, May 31, 2004

VIVIAN'S BIRTHDAY

Happy happy birthday to my journal fairy Godmother, Vivian. It is a shame that your birthday falls on a day of mourning. Fabulous idea to take a four day weekend to celebrate it tomorrow instead. What is it like to have four days off? LOL...

Thanks for always being there, Viv. You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. May your birthday turn out as special as you are. Good things have come your way and good things continue to happen to you everyday. I have to admire you for your computer saavy, esp since I have no computer saavy. LOL... May I admire you today?? OK.. I will! Your picture kept getting in my way when I was typing but I learned how to type beside your face!!! How is it that you continue to teach me new things without even trying? ha ha...

XOXO,

Win =.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{ Win }}}}}}}}}},
How sweet you are!!!  THANK YOU!!! I've already shed some happy tears this morning and now you've gone and added to them! What a wonderful surprise!!!!!
I'm flattered and loving it!!!!!
Vivian

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Winn}}}}}  As you know I read and commented before you had even finished the entry LOL  darn those AOL alerts!  I'm glad you were able to work around my face....it probably scared the words and they just jumped away from it in fear  ROFL   Seriously I am delighted that YOU did the AOL-J Land birthday wish today and that it was for ME!!! YAY  THANKS A BILLION!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIV! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL..INSIDE AND OUT!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vivian, may God bless you with many more to come. Enjoy your day..... Jessie

Anonymous said...

Viv....... Once again, H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y !!
V