Sunday, May 9, 2004

John's Weekend Assignment

John's weekend assignment is reveal your most memorable birthday present. He is being selfish, because his birthday is tomorrow. LOL... Way to go John...It's Mother's Day! How are you going to explain that this assignment to your mother?!!!!!!! In my whole lifetime, I have celebrated my birthday about three times, so I guess I top your age of 23 because in reality, I am only 3, but I am built like I am 23!!! haha... Keep on believing... Almost there... almost there... =.)

When I was working for the mentally ill, a client asked me to be a witness for her wedding. I had wedding cake for my birthday. That was an awesome start! My daughter, who was still in high school at the time, saved her money and paid for me to have a manicure and a pedicure at Selena Quintanilla Perez's boutique. It was the first time I ever had a manicure and a pedicure. It was so relaxing and interesting to watch your hands and feet in the wax. And to top it off, they served me a platter of fruit and cheese and a glass of wine... okay several glasses of wine. =.) We also ate lunch at Elmo's and we ate supper at the Boiling Pot and listened to jazz music. She could have spent her money on herself. She chose to spend it on her mommy instead. I love that we are more than mother and daughter. We grew up together and are more like sisters. Makes me happy. =.)  

So John, what are you going to give me for my birthday this year? LOL... My birthday is July 19th. Hope you will come over for cake and kool-aid. =.)

No comments: