Sunday, May 23, 2004

HEART PROBLEMS

I would like to take time out to thank everybody for their support. Angela, I am sorry that your comment got accidentally deleted when AOL froze. I hope that you can understand that it was not intentional.

I havent been doing very well with my diet and I havent been physically able to exercise. My life has been under so much stress lately, especially from my daughters, that it has taken a toll on my heart and I havent been up to journaling lately. I hope to be back soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}}  I am and will be praying for you...praying that the stress that's causing these heart problems, the stress with your daughters and the things that are causing you to not be able to keep on track with your diet and exercise.....I'm praying they all get resolved very soon.

Love,
Vivian

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your so stressed & are having heart problems. I will be praying for you & for your daughter so they will have a less stressful impact on you. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Win.....I totally understand!!! I don't know what you are going through with your daughters but just know that I will keep you in my prayers and hope that things get better for you!

I know that once the stress gets better your diet and exercise will come back. It's very hard to stay focused when you have a lot going on at home. I know what you are going through. I had an awful weekend because I got a phone call saying my father was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. It was a rough weekend and eating went badly. I'm an emotional eater and i know I should have been stronger but I wasn't.

I wish you well and I'll be praying for you!  (((((((hugs)))))))
Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi Win....Miss you lots.  I hope things get better with the girls...and I hope that your heart problems get better.  I look forward to chatting with you again.  You really are doing great on your diet.  Keep the faith, and keep your chin up...Love ya!  Tracy