Friday, May 21, 2004

McDONALD'S ADULT HAPPY MEALS

I went to McDonald's yesterday to try the adult happy meals. Actually, I just wanted the pedometer. Ended up getting two because the guy at the counter gave me the one he opened up to demonstrate! 

I walked away happy because of the pedometers, but the happy meals are kind of pricey for just a salad and water. I wasnt impressed with the Fiesta Salad, but probably because I know what real Mexican food should taste like and it had a lot of calories for just a salad! I think I would have liked the Caesar Salad a lot better. Eating the happy meals was mostly for the pedometer, but I also did it for research. Seeing what they put into their salads will help to modify my own salads.

I have a dinner date tonight at Red Lobster. Dieting today is going to be pretty hard. I will try to eat light today, but my mouth is watering just thinking about tonight! =.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win I am with ya on the price of the GO ACTIVE meal. I had the grilled chicken & hubby had the ceasar. We liked them both but I like you mostly just wanted the stepometer. It's cheaper to get the meal with it in there then get one at the stores. Good luck on your date tonight. To help with the calories maybe you could eat light all day long and then tonight box half of your meal up before you eat it. Their servings are just so BIG. Enjoy your evening, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Dear Angela, thank you so much for your kind comment. I am so sorry that your comment got deleted when aol froze on me. I didnt mean for that to happen.

Anonymous said...

No problem Win....I do understand =)