Tuesday, May 4, 2004

COURAGE*HONOR*VALIANT*A TRUE CHAMPION...

In medieval times, knights sealed a contract with their word, they treated their lady like she was the most special woman on earth, and honor and love were everything. Somewhere along the way, men have lost that. And so I wait until the day that the Lord sends me someone who is strong enough but gentle enough to walk beside me, not someone who is so aggressive and controlling that he walks ahead of me and definitely not someone who is so weak and passive that he walks behind me. Where is the other half of my heart? Does he really exist? I thank the Lord that He continues to take care of my face and that I continue to look young. A prince is nice, but I prefer a knight, someone who fights for principles, for causes, and for the woman he loves. I wonder if he will be a lawyer, law enforcement, or military. LOL... God said someone is coming. I must trust and believe.

This month, the full moon diet started yesterday afternoon and so far so good, but the real test will be if I survive until is afternoon. Will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he's out there where you least expect him to be. Never give up on finding the other half of your heart.

Anonymous said...

Hey Win,  You know he is out there!!  God has some one in mind for every one of us.  You probably haven't met him yet because you both have lessons to learn before you do.  Keep the faith!!

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}} I know how you feel wondering where the other half of your heart is. Keep your hopes and faith turned toward the Lord! He will deliver your Knight.