Monday, August 4, 2008

The Raven

 
This was another Mask Challenge.
I tagged it for Indigo
because she likes ravens...
(blank one below)
-=-=-=-
 
Over a week ago,
someone in the building left a note on the dryer
... that it was not working...
Why would someone put a note
on the dryer
and
not call it in?!!
Grrr...
 
On Wednesday of last week,
I noticed that the note
was still on the dryer...
So I caught a neighbor
as I was going out the door
and asked her to call it in...
 
On Saturday,
I went to talk to the landlady
about the dryer.
She said it was not reported until Wednesday
but she says she is not doing anything
 to fix dryers right now
because she is more worried about
leaky roofs
from the Hurricane damage.
 
I was frustrated last week
because I was not able to do any laundry...
OMGG @ I have to look through my underwear
to see if I have any clean ones for today!
So here it is the start of another week
and still no dryer!
 
And bras, well,
I had to give two of them a burial
in File 13 yesterday...
 
I hate to think that I only have one good bra!
I will need to sort through my bras
to see if I can find at least one more good bra!
I am embarrassed to say that
I have too many bras
with only one wire
and/or very little or no elastic or support...
I have to find out when Tax-Free days are
because that is when I buy
bras and underwear.
 
I hate the new bras on the market...
Is it that too many people are looking for sexy
instead of shaping and support
or is it the manufacturers fault?!
Grrrr @ Playtex for only making bras
that come up to your neck...
turtleneck bras?
LOL @ don't make me feel like
a turtle in my bra!
 
So here it is Monday again...
On Mondays, I like to plan my week...
 
Summer Camp starts on Sunday...
I have no idea if I am going to be able to go
or how I am going to get there...
but it is best to be prepared
...just in case...
 
Grrr @ I may have to go out of my way 
to go to a laundrymat to wash clothes!
I need to check the fluids
and air pressure
on my car.
I need to make sure I have
what I need for camp...
I need to make my job searches
to include possible leads for next week...
I need to print out extra copies of my resume...
I need to try to clean up
a little bit before I go...
Etc, Etc, Etc...
 
This means that I may have to limit
my time on the computer
and making tags.
 
Now, I am having problems
with the F and the K.
Grrr...
I wish I could take the computer apart
to see what is underneath my keyboard...
 
I am laughing at myself
because I sound so frustrated.
LOL
It happens!
xx
 
P.S. Sugar mentioned something about
a feeder, because I am not getting alerts.
This computer does some strange things,
including swallowing emails you try to keep.
If you have the address for the feeder,
please send it to moi.
Thank you!
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you are on a roll this morning girl.  First, let me rain on your bra parade by telling you that tax free weekend just ended.  It was Fri, Sat and Sun.  Sorry.  Second, CALM DOWN.  LOL.  Take one thing at a time and do your putering in the evening this week.  BTW, nice tag.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I just happend ot pop in ...ALERTS were down all weekned for most people.  I lost mine on Thursday and didn't get any until about noon.  Magic Smoke mentioned some equipment went down and no one know.  You've got quite a list there.  I've taken to wearing sports bras around the house...it's so darn hot any bras feel like a turtle neck.  Not only that, but they are meking them with that heavy foam padding.  Grrr...give me satin & lace!!
The "F" & the "K"?? Well I know the letters in between : D  huggies,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you've got the right size bra? Excuse this bloke for mentioning it, but I know of too many ladies who have the wrong size. Anyway, hope the dryer gets fixed pronto. Feeder: try http://www.google.com/reader. You do need all the URLs for the journals, and it does not work for private journals or comments.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having dryer woes....I understand!! I went from my own washer & dryer to one in this apartment that is always being used, so I end up going to the LM or my Moms!! I think one of the worst things for me was having the cleaning people go through my clothes, touching my undies and stuff!! Nothing like laundry woes to make ya grumpy....I hear ya :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Do hope that somehow you get to camp.  will be waiting to see...
Can't you do some handwashing Win.  I don't have a washing machine LOL  but do have a tiny wee spin drier that if I can't get things out to drip dry I can use..but mostly I just wring things out and drape over the radiators....don't thinkl you will have radiators on at this time of year...but mine still come on after dark for a wee while and sometimes they are on first thing in morning...ie around 6am-7am...( Inever switch my central heating off completely it come son 6am-10am and 4pm.10pm. if it is cold enough  but sometimes  if..when..we have summer heat it just dosn't come on !!  We have had two good weeks and it is still quite warm but today it is absolutely pouring down had planned to go into Bath this morning, however as I don't want a "bath"  I dont think I will LOL    Love for now  Sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

I think she is talking about the RSS feed button you see at the top of the screen.  I have everyone's journals' feed to my myyahoo.com page, so I don't get email alerts, I get the titles right on my main page and then click on the link to them.  Good luck getting everything done.  I am sure it will all work out as planned.  God Bless!