Friday, August 1, 2008

Poem for Baby

This is my result of another Challenge,
but the challenge in this tag was
the picture of the baby.
I like the way the mask came out
in the background, because
it almost looks like a rug!
It was a lot of work
to make the poem, though,
because my text tool
doesn't work in PSP.
 
My week wasn't so bad.
Wish I could say I've got a job,
but I made a lot of tags this week,
I found three jobs to apply for,
and the Youth Leadership Camp
is in about 10 days...
 
So like I said...
maybe I haven't found a job yet
because God wants me to go to camp!
 
I have no idea how I will get there,
but tomorrow,
I will need to go through my stuff
to see what I can pack
and what I will need.
 
I have to make a decision about
whether to sign a six months lease
or to rent month-to-month...
so I went to see the landlady
to talk about the rent...
 
My rent will go up again, &
if I go month-to-month,
it will be $50 more!
Grrr...
 
If I sign the lease,
I am stuck here for six more months.
If I go month-to-month,
I only have to give a 30-day notice...
 
What would you do?!
 
Fortunately,
the landlady gave me
until tomorrow
to decide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the tag looks in your journal.  I knew it would be wonderful.  As for your lease, I would sign the 6 month lease to save the money.  Six months is nothing.  Look how time flies.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Yikes!  Where would you go if you move?  Don't forget it take $$ to move and can you afford that right now?   hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Love the tag! I think I would sign the lease....it will save you money. I will be moving in 6 months too, we can do it together :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda