Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kodak Moment

 
 
A little variation using the little monkey.
LOL @ I love this little guy...  
 
Thank you for keeping
Mother
in your prayers...
(see previous entry)  
 
I have an interview tomorrow @ 8:00 a.m.
(hope I can get there in time)
 & an application to drop off...  
Please keep me in your prayers, too.
 
xx  
 
P. S.
In the local news,
an 800-lb woman is accused of
killing her 2-year-old nephew
by hitting him on the head twice
& crushing his head
by sitting on him.
The jail can only hold
a 500-lb person
so she is under house arrest.
 

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that story on CNN.  How sad is that.  I love the monkey too.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the monkey. I just rediscovered your journal so will be back.  Have you in prayer...your Mother too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Nice tag Win.  you are getting really great at it  you are so clever.  Fingers crossed for interiew.  Much Love  Sybil x


http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/