Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alphabet Survey

 
A is for age:  It's funny how they couldn't be more creative with the letter A!
B is for beer of choice: I only use beer to cook shrimp & onion rings or as a rinse for my hair.
C is for career right now: desperately seeking j-o-b
D is for your dog's name: I have a bird. She is a widow, because she assassinated her husband. Her name is Tidbit. When I had a dog, her name was Betty Davis, because she had Betty Davis eyes. LOL
E is for essential item you use every day: toilet paper! LOL
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:  Nothing. I live in the Valley! If  you don't like Spanish stations, you better have some DVDs.
G is for favorite game: Tied Up In Knots
H is for hometown: Corpus Christi, Texas
I is for instruments you play: guitar sort of LOL
J is for favorite juice: pomegrante
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: myself for not finding a job yet. sigh
L is for last restaurant you ate at: a steakhouse in New Braunfels, TX
M is for marriage: grrr @ that word should only have four letters
N is for Number of Piercing's: six (ears)
O is for overnight hospital stay: two babies, four surgeries, car accident, overnight sleep study
P is for people you were with today: just strangers
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: sleep!
R is for biggest regret: allowing myself to get fat... grrrrr
S is for status: available
T is for time you woke up today: 6:00 a.m.
U is for if you are unique: There is no one like me.
V is for vegetable you love: broccoli, corn on the cob, potato, tomatoes, green beans, baby carrots...
W is for worst habit: I love food. LOL
X is for x-rays you've had: every part of my body!!!
Y is for yummy food you ate today: icing LOL
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer (July 19)
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that in the group.  I loved your answers though.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

interesting :) Hugz, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Like your answers! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

You are such a hoot!  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks fun... I like your answers... I'm gonna do this one!!!  Gimme awhile, then go check it out.....

Joann

Anonymous said...

osiyo winivere! (that's hello in cherokee-pronounced "o-see-o") i'm so glad that you made it to camp and back safely. you have a wonderful sense of humor-you know you could write a book, kinda of like sam venable or lewis grizzard-maybe you could be a columnist for a newspaper-you have knack for writing. i like the 5 and 1/2 men story! esp the 1/2 man! much love and many blessings, entsala

Anonymous said...

Very interesting answers.  I am backing my way through each person's posting.  Got mine through Dusty Pages and played along.  I will be back ... we are fellow Texans.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Just realized I can not go back any further than your entry.  So, tell me.  What is the game Tied Up in Knots?

Donna