Wednesday, August 6, 2008

If You Can... You Can...

 
This week, the group has us making
cutesy tags,
so here is a little bit of Marilyn
before I get cutesy.
lol
 
My horoscope said to stop draining myself
of all my energy and chill
or
I would be dangerous today!
LOL
 
I woke up all ready to face the day...
I still have so much to do...
but...
The dryer still is not working!
My best friend will be out of town this weekend!
My daughter will also be out of town this weekend!
That means that
if I go,
I might not have clean clothes for camp...
and I will have to drive all the way straight
instead of stopping halfway to rest overnight.
 
The people from camp are calling
to ask what day I will be coming to camp.
 
I really want to go...
If God wants me to go,
He will make it so...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya,  Love the Marilyn...it looks like she is tossing her hair.  Is there anyone in your town or a nearby town who you can carpool with?  Maybe the people at the camp know of someone it the same situation as you.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

The tag is darling! I'll pray and send good thoughts your way for the weekend to work out :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I know you hate the cutesy stuff...  lol...  I love the Marilyn tag.  Nice job.  I hope you find a way to go to camp.  I know you want to go so badly.  I will think good thoughts for you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will make the best decision win xx  That's a great marilyn tag but I can't wait to see your cutesy stuff ;)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

And He does want you to go and you are going.  He will deliver you there...don't worry.  Love, love that Marilyn tag!  HUGS Chris