Thursday, August 21, 2008

Check Him Out!

 
 
Sunday and Monday,
were spent in training
and preparation
before the campers showed up...
 
The days at camp are long.
We wake up early
and we are still having meetings
until about one in the morning...
 
On Sunday,
my co-fac wanted to plan
all the family sessions
all at once... grrr...
I was so sleepy that
I just agreed to whatever
she wanted...
 
What I love about camp
is that it's kind of like a reunion
to able to see people
that were there last year...
and every new person is
welcomed and accepted...
It's kind of going to that place
where everybody knows your name.
LOL
 
When it came time
to divy up the Condos,
I was happy to discover
that I had my own room
and my own private bath...
 
All the other girls
had to share,
some were three to a room...
 
I thought a Condo
was something fancy...
but it was more like an apartment.
It just sounds fancy.
LOL
 
What they failed to tell me is
that I had to share the Condo with
five-and-a-half men!
 
The living room was pretty dark
when I came out of my room
that Monday morning...
 
I thought it was Joseph
sitting on the couch...
but it didn't make sense...
 
Why would Joseph
be sitting there... in the dark...
in our living room...
with his eyes wide-open?!
 
As I got closer,
I noticed that it was Chris...
but we hadn't been properly introduced
yet...
 
 
That evening I was up later than usual,
because I went into another condo
to use my co-fac's computer
to do some job searches.
 
When I went back to my Condo,
Travis was sitting at the table,
making notebooks
with two girls...
They were busy flirting,
and it was late,
so I decided to go to bed...
 
I dragged myself into my bedroom,
put things away,
and started towards the bathroom...
 
The bathroom was dark...
and once again,
those eyes were staring at me...
 
Chris was sitting on the toilet
in my bathroom!
I let out a yell
and ran back to where Travis was!
Thank God, Erienne went back in
to get Chris out of my bathroom!
 
OMGG
@
Chris' visits that morning
and that evening were pranks
from the guys
to scare me!
 
Thank God
they were not around
to catch my yell!
 
Stupid Chris
is the
"half man"...
His eyes look so
scary
 in the dark!
 
Chris
is
Bubba's
friend...
 
 
Bubba
i
a
ventriloquist...
 
xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with your story of your trip.  How funny was that.  I can just see you.  Any interest in any of those guys?????  Come clean now girl.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hehee, so that makes Chris a dummy!  LMBO!!  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

What a fun time you seem to have had Win.  I am sure more news will follow !!   LOve for now  Sybil xxx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

Ha, okay.  Here I was starting to think that perhaps Chris was a cat:)

Anonymous said...

Funny isn't the word for you Win.LOL !!! Thanx for the laugh I needed one tonight..Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

LOL at the half man....couldn't figure that one out until you told us.  Sounds like you had a good time, though.  Love ya, Chris (rofl...not the dummy Chris)

Anonymous said...

thats a mean prank