Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Nutcracker Ballet

                                               

                                             graphic: http://www.boiseweekly.com/

God must have heard my prayer last night, because he gave me back my voice this morning. Good thing, too, because my chaparone and her daughter failed to show up. I had to take the students by myself. I am fortunate that they mind me when I correct them. I would have to say that my students were the best behaved students in the whole building.

I wish that I could have taken everyone to see the Ballet. The music, the dancers, the dancing, the costumes! It was phenomenal, and the nutcracker was very well made coming and going.. very well made.

I just wish I had put new batteries in my camera before I left. Although I wasnt able to take close pictures, I wish my camera hadn't given out.

A special thanks to everybody who prayed for me to get my voice back. I am still sick and I am still coughing, but at least, I have my voice back.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful night with you children.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh my, sounds like you had a nice time, I know the kids enjoyed it! Did you get any pics at all? I hope so.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Happy to read you had such a wondeful time.How lovely all well behaved thats a bonus in itself.Yes I prayed hard and ,so much so God gave it to me today LOL!! I now have laryngitis.Not to worry those around me are pleased. I cannot cackly on at them.I am just grateful I do not have to recite my RHYMES lol!! Or my journal would be at a halt.Have a lovely day glad you are feeling much better.Take care.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/atoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad it went well.  Sorry for the unreliable people not showing. I hate that.
But the children have wonderful memories now.
hugs,
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

It is soo good to hear that everything came together for you.
I see all the productions that I can that have children in them.
What would the world be like without those sudden smiles and that special sparkel that only the young manage to give.
People like you make the road smoother for them.
----Thanks,  MARY

Anonymous said...

When I was in elementary school in Hawaii, back in the days of the dinosaurs, I looked forward to 3 very special field trips each and every year... the Ballet, the Symphony and the Circus.  Not only did this expose us students to culture, it also gave us lessons on how to behave in public.  

Anonymous said...

thank goodness you got your voice back!!..i went to see a ballet show once..it was ok lol.

take care!!

<3jackie
http://jounals.aol.com/jackiebenice/blah/