Monday, May 7, 2007

The Strategy

                                                             

Oh, you have no idea how much I wish I didn't have to go to work on Mondays, Marilyn!! It would be so sweet to just SLEEP!!!!!

This week will be another busy week. I have a deadline to meet. I have to get my data entry up to date by Friday.

My boss sent out an email to all of us, saying that there is no excuse for us to be 50, 60, or 80 cases behind. Dang! I thought I was behind, but I guess there are others who are more behind than I am or maybe they are not following any kind of strategy. Thank you, God, for making me smart!!!

Forgive me for saying this, but when I received that email, I felt somewhat relieved that I am not as far behind as some of my coworkers! I thought I was the furthest behind because of the student who locked my filing cabinet; remember?! The previous worker left no key. It took months to get someone to come out to get it open.

My strategy for the next few days will be to complete what I need to complete to show that my cases are cased managed. Most of them are already, except for the ones I opened up last month which can't be case managed until this month anyway. After that, I will put in the grades and progress reports.

I know it is kind of like cleaning house for company, but it will buy me a little bit of time, just in case I am not caught up by Friday. Good plan!!

Thanks, Donna (nightmare mom), for this great tag. =.)

XOXO,

Win =.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a plan ready to go.....I know things will be fine and you will get caught up....just take things one step at a time!!!
Take Care
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah:)

Anonymous said...

man, you have some GREAT days of the week! lol  I'm coming over every night for dinner!  no, Seriously, I hope you get all your done and I know you will.  Love ya, Shelly