Sunday, May 13, 2007

Crime Scene Investigation

This graphic brings back memories of when I worked as an investigator and when I worked in a jail... =.)

QUESTIONS FROM my Coffee friend: Dawn @ Carpe Diem, http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

What were you doing at midnight last night? I was debating whether to go to Corpus Christi or not. I have a job interview on Monday, but they didn't give me the address or the time to be there!

Do you go to church? Yes. I go to the 6:30 a.m. mass in a town that is about 20-25 minutes away. There is a very large Shrine there. I miss going to the shrine in Rockport, Texas, but I moved. I love being Catholic, because we have a lot of traditions.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? I took my thyroid medication. I have to wait to eat. I hate that. I forgot what I ate for breakfast. LOL ... sorry. I do remember trying to figure out what to eat, because I haven't gone marketing. What DID I eat?!

Who is your Mature (Older Man/Woman) Crush: I love Richard Gere. He looks like an old boyfriend that I had a huge crush on. 

Are you for world peace: Whothe hell would say "No" to this?  (LOL @ previous unedited answer.)

Have you ever been involved with the police? My degree is in Criminal Justice, so of course, I knew a lot of cops. I had a cop boyfriend whom I blessed with some juicy memories and vice versa. =.)

 I do so love a man in uniform. =.)

Have you ordered anything by mail in the past week? I'm still thinking about the previous question. LOL... Sorry. No. I have not ordered anything by mail... Thinking about those handcuffs, though. LOL...

What did you want "to be" when you were a child? I wanted to be an artist, but life took me in another direction.

How would you go about purifying your own soul? I think God has already worked on that! I am very pure now. =.) Stop it!!! Well, at least I have my juicy memories!! =.)

If you had to guess two people at work were having an affair, which two would pair up? There is a man teacher who is always looking down my blouse. Lately, I have seen him paying extra attention to one of the vice principals. She is pretty but her husband is not. If they are not having an affair, I would say that it is possible for it to be in the works.  

Takethe third letter of your name and tell 5 things you have in the house that begin with that letter.  N: Oh, this is not fair... What starts with N????! nail polish, nickel, nude painting, nopales, Nestle's Quik, Nair, nail file, nail brush, nails, navy blue blazer, myself when I am naked, nipples. LOL @ got carried away...

That was fun... leave me a comment if you decide to play along!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was great!!!!!  Thanks for playing along!!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Winnie....That was great! I loved your answers! :o) lol @ that last answer! Too cute! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did this!  (I prefer the shorter questionnaires.) -- http://journals.aol.com/ceilisundancer/RandomThreads/entries/2007/05/15/i-can-answer-these-questions/1645