Tuesday, November 29, 2005

With God, All Things are Possible

Graphic snatched from Mary's journal. Oh, so beautiful! Thanks, Mary. =.)

GRATEFUL LIST (Add one more thing daily)

12. In my childhood, people would tell me that I was chubs. Looking at my childhood pictures, I find it hard to believe why they would tell me that (especially my mother), because I was not fat. They just made me believe that I was. By Kate Moss standards, my skinny friends made me look fat. By Marilyn Monroe standards, I was not far from perfection. I am grateful that even when doctors told me that it was impossible, I was able to lose weight. I am grateful that I know what it is like to be slim and that I know what it is like to feel pretty. I am grateful that I have experienced losing weight many times. I am grateful, because I know that with God's help, I can do it again.

P R A Y E R

Abba,

I know that You do not want me to be fat and I know that You do not want me to be sick and unhealthy. Lord, I am not worthy to receive You. Say but the Word and I will be healed. Help me to find the inspiration that I need to motivate and discipline myself to make healthier choices so that I can obtain the healthy body that You intended for me to have.  

PLEASURE

Today, I will do something nice for myself. I will do something nice for my body. I will soak in a hot tub full of bubbles with candlelight, soft music, and a glass of wine.

Love, Win =.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's 1 pleasure I could indulge in!

Anonymous said...

Hey Win--Loving the grateful list---gonna do it tonight--thanks--Love, MARY
YA KNOW I LOVE YA!  

Anonymous said...

We should all have that pleasure everyday!!  You will get back to where you want to be win!  Your heart is there and the body will follow.  I promiese.  Your doing great and have had so many obsticles lately.  Hang in there Win.

Your friend,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I love this grateful idea.
You're the best!
hugs,
Kathi