Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A Lesson of Faith

HEALTH & DIET: My eating habits have really gone haywire these past few days. Could it be because I am finally back on my thyroid medication?! I get so hungry. Still not over my cough. Had to get on another set of antibodics. Did you know that on antibodics, you cannot have milk products, anti-acids, vitamins or diet pills?

My daughter says her family was suffering because of mold in their apartment. They finally fixed my tub and my apartment doesnt smell like it did when the water kept running. Makes me sick to think that I actually drink the water. That may be another culprit. I hate the taste of bottled water. Wish all water tasted like well water except that well water doesnt have enough calcium. I need to start buying bottled water, but I cant carry the five gallon jug up the stairs. Sighhh... Will need to look for a smaller container.

Also need to look into a humidifier or air purifier of some sort.. and as long as I am making a list, I need more trashbags also. LOL..

EXERCISE: Have been doing Tai-Chi every morning for the past five days. Yay! Wont be able to do my exercises today, though, because I lost that time taking out the trash this morning.

When I look at my health and the difficulties in my life, I have to think of Job and all he went through. In spite of everything... he never lost his faith in God.

I must look to God in my times of trouble, for one day, I will not be sick and I will be back on track...

FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN. ~ HEBREWS 11:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about looking to God for the answers.
I need to remember this as well.
hugs,
Kathi