Saturday, January 8, 2005

Cleansing

Funny how in the anglo culture, all the overeating festivities stop at Christmas time, but in the latino culture, we keep looking for more ways to celebrate with food! =.)

                   

I stopped at the Vitamin Shoppe after work yesterday. Pat (salesclerk) and I searched the shelves for a product that I had run out of, but then I noticed a two-pack of Ultimate Cleanse that I had purchased several years ago.

                  

A detoxification is a pretty good idea, but even more so because it is the start of a new year, because of how long I have been sick these past two years, and because it is helpful to remove all the toxins before you start a new diet. It's like a spring cleaning for the body that cleans your internal organs as well as your colon. Ultimate Cleanse contains a bottle of Multi-Herb and a bottle of Multi-Fiber. 

I started my cleansing program last night. You start out with one tablet each until you reach the right dosage that results in 2 to 3 bowel movements daily.

                                         

No comments: