Thursday, October 21, 2004

Staying Alive

I was disappointed that the young man who used to bring me flowers and candy was not the kind of man he made himself out to be.

It's been hard focusing on my diet and exercise plans. I'm trying to get Workman's Compensation to pay Dr Owen and my physical therapist, but they dont want to pay them. I havent been able to get out and walk in such a long time. I dont know if it takes longer for your body to heal or if it takes longer for your heart to heal. One day at a time...

Sometimes, when you think God is not working in your life, He is...

Have to be patient. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Win,
Sorry to hear that things aren't going well. What happened with the young man who was giving you flowers? I am hoping that things get better for you.
Love,
Kat