Monday, October 25, 2004

Dont you just love Carol Burnett?!

COULD THIS BE YOUR HOUSEKEEPER??!!!!

                    

Oh so envious of my friend, Kat!!! I shouldnt have told her about my plans to clean out my closet, because she got hers cleaned before I did!!! Her mommy came over to help her clean out her closet and she has donated most of the things in her closet to Good Will. I have gotten so behind in my cleaning... in my everything, actually!

Sorry about sounding so dull last few days. I have been feeling a bit under the weather. One of the clients last week was so sick. I dont know why he was looking for a job as sick as he was. I gave him some leads, but I also told him to go home and rest. LOL.. I hope he is feeling better by now. I think he gave me a touch of his bug.

The receptionist and I will be by ourselves tomorrow. Need to go boil some chicken to make some lunch for tomorrow and lay out my clothes for the morning.

Since I am undecided about what clothes to give to Good Will and which clothes to keep, I have been keeping a list of the clothes I wear the most and what accessories I wear with them. It's been pretty helpful so far. When I dont know what to wear, I look at my list first. Since it's written down as to what works well together, it is so much easier to get dressed now. The problem is that I mostly have clothes for work, but my list also helps me to see what clothes I have too much of and what clothes I still need.

I accidently spilled crumbs all over my kitchen floor so I need to go finish cleaning my kitchen. I need to clean my pantry and make a list of what foods I have there, so I can incorporate them into my lunches for work and save a little money on my grocery bill, but I will need to hold that off til I have more time to do that.

 L8RZ!

Win =.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Win,
LOL I had to laugh when I saw this about me. I too had been putting cleaning my closet out but glad I finally did it. I noticed tonight that I need to get rid of some of my books. That will be the next part of cleaning for me. You are more organized than I am keeping a list of what you wear the most. That is a good idea.
I hope you get better. There is a lot of stuff going around these days. Take care of yourself.
Love,
Kat