Sunday, October 31, 2004

I am a Dolly After All

                  [IMAGE]

When I was younger, people used to tell me that I look like Dolly Parton. Dolly didnt have a very good rep at that time, because people would laugh at the way she looked, so I didnt want to look like her, but recently, I pulled out two of her movies from my home library. I was amazed at how much I look like her. O my gosh! In 9 to 5 movie she was a bit heavier, like I am now. Blush... But in Straight Talk, I couldnt believe the resemblence of the slim me. We definitely have the same face and the same poofy hair, although she does wear wigs. Maybe I should have left my hair platenim! ha ha... The way she stands, the way she looks up, the way she smiles, the way she walks. Was that me?! Her legs are thinner than mine, and oh, how I miss my little waistline. I was surprised that as attractive as she is, she isnt sensuous at all. I am very sensuous. Also her mole is below her mouth. Mine is above my mouth on the left side. That is why I draw this little smile =.) See my mole?!

I have determined that it isnt so bad to look like Dolly after all. She is a beautiful lady. I need to look that slim again. I think that through the years, she has developed a better taste in style. I guess it wouldnt hurt me to wear a little more makeup. LOL... Look at this, o my gosh.....Yep... need to work on it...

      

What celebrity do you look like?! Let me know...

No comments: