Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Weight 159.0

Surprised that some of my old clothes fit and some of my clothes are way too big. The jeans I had been trying to get into are now too big and they dont look anywhere as good as I once thought they did. Even though I am still considered obese, my body appears to be reshaping itself at my present weight.

In journal surfing, met a new friend named Mary who is also trying to lose weight. Have added her to my list. Mary is also a Joyce Meyer fan.

Joyce Meyer is a survivor of a sexually abusive father and has found triumpth over many obstacles including incest, losing weight, changing her life around, and finding the love of her life. She is now a minister and speaks all over the world spreading her message that there is Life In The Word. I get a 10-12 minute glimpse of Meyer's preaching every morning before I head out to work. Meyer is one of the many women that I admire who has triumpth over adversity. =.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely comments in my journal!