Thursday, January 29, 2004

Stuck @ 159.0

Today, people at work noticed that I am losing weight. Looks like I have been stuck @ 159 lbs for a few days. Odd... does that mean my body has adjusted to the calories I am consuming? Today I am trying to only consume shakes to see if that will help.For lunch, added a banana, ice, and cinnamon to my shake. Yummm...Fasting is good for the soul and also for the waistline. =.) 

My friend Ida had some kind of palsy happen to her face. O so sad. One side of her face doesnt cooperate with the other side of her face. Will say a prayer for her to get better soon.

Havent been able to see him for some time now. Seems something always happens. Sighhh... This weekend, my mom showed up. Today we were supposed to meet for lunch but my boss called a meeting right before the lunch hour and I wasnt able to make it. Last night his son was giving him a hard time because he didnt want to do his homework. Tonight his family is coming in from out of town.

I must admit, I am still self-conscious about my body. It would be nice for him to see me a few pounds lighter and I do so much want to wear something other than black on St Valentine's Day.

Dont give up! Walked 3 miles.

No comments: