Monday, January 19, 2004

Plan B

Wow...glad aol is working again... Luckily, I kept track of progress on my calendar. Here is the scoop in brief...

01/01/04: Current weight @ 183 lbs. Ughhh...Another year to make same resolution. Have to lose this weight.

01/03/04: I have had an incubus since I was a little girl. An incubus is a spirit that comes to you in the night and has sex with you. The experience sucks away your energy and literally leaves you drained. Looking for something to wear on Halloween, I recently came across a shop keeper named Karl. I overheard him in conversation with a customer the first time I stepped into his shop. I thought about what he told the customer and decided to return to discuss my incubus problem with him. After all, he might know what to do about it! Well, he immediately prepared a candle, a special mix of incense, and a banishing spell. Following his instruction, I lit the candle and incense at 10 pm and recited the banishing spell 3x.

01/04/04: I had a dream that someone is coming. I must prepare...

01/06/04:  Three Kings Day. I sat around at home, waiting to see if the three Kings were going to bring me something this year, but by evening, I decided to respond to my dream. I looked through my closet and noticed that I have nothing to wear if that man should appear in my life. I figured I would start by buying myself a new bra and panty, but I was also looking for a stand for my TV.

While I was looking at the furniture, I met gorgeous man who was also looking at the furniture. He asked me for my phone number, but I took his instead. It is hard for me to believe that he chose me over the pretty skinny young girls. Still pinching self. Daily phone calls became habit. First kiss was on 01/14/04. I'm walking on air.

01/15/04: Plan B. Started Herbalife program. Shake in morning. Shake in evening. Lunch: Chicken breast, veggies, salad, iced tea with lemon. Current weight 170 lbs.

He got my home phone from his Caller ID. Now he's calling me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad your journal and your AOL software are being cooperative. I wonder what was up with that?! I haven't had any problems...yet.... fingers crossed! Well good luck with His Handsomeness. Hey I recently heard from a rather handsome fellow too and since I'm trying to get over someone else, it really helps! He just asked for my number...waiting for that call!

Anonymous said...

Viv, healing a broken heart takes time. Here is an exercise you might try: Cry your eyes out and pour your heart out in a letter to God. Buy a red balloon and go to an open place with your letter and your balloon. Attach the letter to the balloon with a pretty ribbon. Let the balloon go and feel your hurt fly upward to God as you watch the balloon until it is out of sight.