Thursday, January 1, 2004

II: 183 LBS

RECAP...

Chapter I: Starting weight @ 190 lbs. Progress lasted only from 09/27/2003 to 10/13/2003.  I lost 9.75 inches during that time, four inches were from my waist. I dont know how much weight I lost before November or December. I should have kept better track but I didnt have a scale. I gained weight in November and December.

Chapter II.: Starting weight @ 183 lbs. Couldnt fit in my black dress on New Year's eve. I dont know how I put it on. It was a big struggle for at least a half hour of huffing and puffing, but I couldnt zip it up, and taking it off was just as hard. Sighhh... I have to get into that dress this year. I am more determined to lose this weight than I was in Chapter One. God please help me to accomplish this goal for myself. I am so frustrated by physical therapy, injections, and continued back pain. Still not able to stand more than 10 minutes. I am lucky that the clients understand when I explain to them why I have to sit down when I make presentations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This entry was done thru aol journal email... Have not been able to get into journal at all. Will start a journal on MS Word. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh....