Friday, January 30, 2004

Weight 157.0

Lost 2 lbs with yesterday's fast of three shakes. Morning and evening shake were with only one tablespoon of Herbalife shakemix and 2 ice cubes. Noon's shake was with 2 tablespoons Herbalife shakemix, banana, ice, and cinnamon. Was expecting to feel hungry, but I dont even feel hungry this morning. Dont know if I have felt hungry because of the lowered intake on this plan or if it is because I have problems with my thyroid. Cant believe how fast I am losing weight with such a slow metabolism. Could it be that Herbalife is getting me back to normal? If I had done the BodyFlex exercises my waist would be so much smallher by now. Have to make the time during the next few days. Fasting yesterday helped me to lose 2 lbs, but today I will go back to my noon meal.

When I was walking yesterday, I couldnt help but thank God for my amazing progress. If you read to the beginning of my diary, you will see the struggles I have had to overcome with so many health problems after my fall in January of last year. Now I am able to walk 3 miles and my body is much stronger and I can twist with very little pain.

Was reading Mary's diary and how she says that she cant kid herself into thinking that she can lose 30lbs in one month. To be honest, I never thought it possible for me, either, but looks like I might make it to 30 lbs by the end of four weeks of dieting which will be around Valentine's day. Wouldnt that be awesome?! So far I have lost 13 lbs in 15 days. It is so hard for me to lose weight. I still cant believe it.

No comments: