Saturday, January 24, 2004

Weight 162.0

Weight: 162 lbs... Eight pounds lighter in nine days. Wow! On average losing a little less than a pound daily. Only 17 more lbs to go from "obese" to "overweight." Sighhh...18 days maybe? Valentine's Day? Dont give up!

My blender is a joke and I wanted a more advanced scale. Went to Target last night to check out the blenders and scales. Michael Graves scale was on sale. It is digital, can easily be read without eyeglasses, and is accurate to 0.5lb compared to the other more expensive brands @ 1 lb accuracy. My new blender has a glass jar, which is better for crushing ice because plastic will shatter, and it has an ice crushing button and I found it at a reasonable price compared to the other brands. Needless to say, my shakes are now thicker and frothier and look like 16oz instead of 8oz. Good shopper! 

Love black, but oh so anxious to add color to my wardrobe. Found some great leopard material that has a little stretch to it. Undecided what to make out of it, though. A skirt would be more practical, but a low back dress... hummm...sexy!

Continued problems at work because of jealousy. Mustnt let go of this power. I am on a roll towards reaching my goal...

POWER = STRENGTH OVER TIME...

No comments: